CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 09, 2009

Don't you dare smile!

Kailyn had her friends Elaina, Bella, and Sarah over the other day for a play date. My lack of sleep really showed through when I suggested that we paint... we being the four children ages three and younger. Anyways, it was a great time, and we have some beautiful artwork to remember, but I think that the funniest part was when I asked the girls to smile for a picture.

Brandy joked with the girls, "don't you dare smile, nooooo, don't you do it!"
To which our daughters, Kailyn & Bella, immediately disobeyed and began giggling and smiling in hopes of the dire punishment (tickles, perhaps??) that was sure to follow. As I clicked the picture, though, I noticed that Elaina, who just moments before was also showing her gorgeous smile, had promptly minded Miss Brandy and wiped the smile immediately off her face. Tooo cute!

No comments: