CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 09, 2009

Christmas at Memere's & Papas

We were lucky enough to be able to sneak in a trip to Anchorage to celebrate Alayna's first birthday (those pictures are on the other camera, but check out Erin's blog at http://livin-it-lovin-it.blogspot.com/ until I can add those in) and Christmas over the December 19th weekend. We had a blast, and I would even go so far as to say that it was my favorite Anchorage trip yet. We flew in, so we actually had the full four days instead of two in town and two on the road. If not for the price to fly and rent a car, I would do it that way from now on!

One of Kailyn's favorite gifts this year was a real guitar from Memere & Papa. After Charlie's bedtime story, read by big sister, I went downstairs to put him to bed. Upon returning, Kailyn had flipped her hat over on the floor in front of her and instructed me to "put some money in the hat, please."
How could anyone resist? We're off to New York next week to make some money so we can fly to Anchorage every time.

2 comments:

Nancy B said...

Saw you joined as a follower and had to check out your blog! Your children are adorable and I am still chuckling about your daughter pan-handling at home. Too funny!

Kelly T said...

that last photo is just ADORABLE! Love the story that goes along with it:) And I hope Lacy is a great big sis like Kailyn is.