CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 03, 2009

Failing already...

I can't believe that I posted last night and did not even think to mention one super important update. A couple moms have been giving me advice on spreading out the attention so that each of the kids feels important, and I have been soaking it up as much as I can.... but apparently not as much as I need to. Maybe there will just be some days when one child stands out to me more than the others.

Because, yesterday, at not even 12 weeks, I FELT THE BABY!!! And I felt it again this morning - there is no doubt whatsoever! It's more like a bump than a kick, but there's definitely something moving around in there!

One would THINK that would be worthy of a post, and it certainly is. I honestly just forgot. I called lots of people to tell them... just didn't think to post it here on our journal.

Maybe I need to listen to that advice a little more carefully! Hopefully by October I will be better =).

No comments: