CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Post #3 with no kids...

But really... this is SO exciting. Anybody that knows me surely knows that this day ranks nearly as high as the birth of my children. Aaaahh - I exaggerate a tad. But I am really really excited to have my quilting frame set up. I enjoy piecing, but only because it lets me quilt... and I have quite a few quilts waiting to be finished. So, Miss Hailey, it looks like your quilt may not be a college graduation gift after all =).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you better watch out I might give you your quilt I made ... for you to quilt ... ha ha ha
Go Staci go !!!!

Erin said...

I can't wait to see what beautiful creations come out of this little machine! I saw the quilt you did for your friend's little girl - it was gorgeous! I envy your craftiness :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you won't bring me mine in the nursing home then..... I hope I'm on the list : )

Shannon said...

Hailey is excited!

Kristen said...

Ok, Staci. You know me . . . no sewing knowledge at all. I can identify a sewing needle - but that is where my knowledge ends. So how does this help make a quilt? I need more info.

I can't wait to see the great quilts you create. Addison uses hers EVERYDAY and has gone on every trip we've had since. It gets washed at least once a week and it still looks as good as the day she got it!!!

But again, this contraption baffles me. ;)