CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well, ours didn't exactly go as planned, but we've learned that plans often times change with little guys. Charlie decided to give power-napping a try today. He does this occasionally, and creates an awful circle for himself because once he gets overtired, of course he can't fall asleep.

So, instead of a candlelit dinner, movie, and CHILDCARE for the evening, we tag-teamed dinner and spent the evening letting Kailyn test out her new shower - she loves it - and helping Charlie fall asleep - surprisingly easy after a bath, quick snack, and a few books. Brian and I rented a movie, but of course, we are way too tired to watch it!

Sometimes parenthood makes me feel so lame! The crazy part is I wouldn't trade knowing who my Valentine will be for the rest of my life for all the cool parties in the world!!! It feels so great to love and to be loved by such a fabulous family - I am so incredibly lucky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO INCREDIBLY the best mom out there. It's so nice to be able to see pictures and check out how everyone is doing by just logging onto my computer. I miss everyone so much but I will be up there soon. Can't wait to check out Brandys new store. Love, Mema