CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 08, 2009

How a princess kisses her prince

For those of you still wondering how a princess kisses her prince, Kailyn showed her daddy the other night. Now I will pass this knowledge along.

First, you lean in a bit...
Then, well, then it's just easier to show you than to describe it.
BTW: Brian is MOST DISTURBED by this. If you'd like to share some stories with him to make him feel better, that would be great. While I am SO AMUSED by this - I swear, I cannot stop laughing at this picture - he very sternly tells me "IT'S NOT FUNNY AT ALL!" And for whatever reason, this makes it even more funny to me. Here's your picture, Memere!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now who has she been watching kiss these days ............ no wonder you find it soooooooooo funny !!!
What a riot !!!
But you better watch out ...

Anonymous said...

Well if it is any consulation Brian, when she sees this at 15 or 16 years old she will NEVER come close to kissing a guy like that. She is going to die of embarrassment. I think it is funny, she is very very inocent, if she is doing this at 9 or 10 then I think we might worry.

Kristen said...

Okay, I thought the last post might have been the funniest one ever - but this one SO IS! Oh my goodness . . .

I agree with Kailyn's Mema, Brian. Totally different at this age than a little one knocking on her pre-teen years!

Kristen said...

OH! And it's good to know she'll be holding out for HER PRINCE before she tries this technique!

Erin said...

If it makes Brian feel any better, Tyler thought Kailyn was yawning in this picture ;)