CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Why Papa only gets to see Kailyn once a month!!!

While in Anchorage a few months ago, Papa was fabulous and came down to the hospital while I had a doctor's appointment so that Kailyn would have someone to hang out with. I was laughing so hard when I came out to find that she had convinced him she needed a pink drink (lemonade), and this donut that was bigger than her head!
And, yes, she ate nearly the whole thing herself =).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heck with the diet, I'm going out for one of those. I bet I could eat the whole thing too. Go Kailyn! Love, Mema

Anonymous said...

OMG that looks really good! Our children are doomed - they are bound to have Papa's sweet tooth. I can't say too much though. I have a horrible sweet tooth as well!