CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ashley's visit/ ADPi reunion

I had camera issues for the trip, but hopefully Jaime and Ashley will send some copies on a CD for me (please????!!!).

Let's just say we had an adventure! We picked Ashley up in the mom-mobile and put Teresa, Ashley, me, Kailyn (2), Lyla(3), and Keenan (1) all in and headed back to Valdez. I am happy to say that the trip was pretty low-key with a couple of squeeks over a forgotten sippy cup, but mostly everyone was happy thanks to the DVD player and multiple showings of Cinderella.

Jaime & Mel plus their two kids came down to Valdez, also, and we all stayed at our house. It was packed and FUN!!! There were kids everywhere! And they all LOVED Ash!! I think that the biggest fights came over who was going to sit next to her and who was going to hold her hand. My favorite, though, is Kailyn refusing to let anyone else wipe her hiney after going poo..... I still laugh when I think of how different this Spring Break must have been for Ashley!! Five kids, two pregnant ladies..... spooning with 2-year olds.....

While here, we got to go sledding, have a birthday get-together for Ashley, Jaime, Brian, Justin, and Teresa. We also got Ash out on the water and caught some fish, and Brian took her on a snow-machine ride one afternoon. Then we went back to Anchorage and added Brian to the mom-mobile mix.... let's just say it was fun. We had a great dinner with Mike, Erin, Tyler, Alayna, Tom, Jaime's sister and her daughter, and then our whole crew, and got to spend alot of time shopping and swimming - it was GREAT!!!! My all-time favorite part was that Ashley got to come to the ultrasound appt with me for our first glimpse of Baby Charlie.

No comments: