CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 25, 2008

DISNEY LAND!!

I have to admit, I was wrong on this one! I thought that Kailyn would probably be a little young for Disney and that we would only spend a little bit of time there. Thank goodness Mema got us the 5-day pass!!! It was so magical, to be completely unoriginal! There is just no better word to describe how amazing it was to see Disney through Kailyn's eyes. From dancing with the Princesses, to getting to ride a pink Dumbo, to the fireworks, to Snow White blowing Kailyn a kiss.... I could not have dreamt up a better time with our family. It was fabulous!

Of course, we had to visit the Disney Fire Station!


These were all in the Royal Court, where you can wait for an hour and a half to meet the Princesses. The first day, we didn't know any better and all stood in line, but were pros by Day #2! I stood in line while Dad took her to the Royal Coronation and let her check out the Castle. Jasmine was by far our favorite - she actually remembered Kailyn the second day that we brought her back!

Disney Land seemed a lot smaller than I remember Disney World when I was growing up. Not sure if it really is or if it's different as an adult, but I loved it. We never felt overwhelmed, and easily got to go on everything that we wanted to without having to wait in too many lines. It was great.
Brian literally ran out to the Dumbos to snag a pink one. He is such a great Dad!!!!! Kailyn could not have possibly been happier!

Watching the fireworks. Kailyn was really sweet and put her arm around my shoulder at the beginning, comforting me with, "don't worry, Mom, they will make a loud BOOM but it's not scary. Kailyn's here..." (Yes, I cried, but I am pregnant, too, so I get a little slack, right?)This one's for you, Papa! We tried to get one as big as the donut!!


Everyone at the park was so great as our little Princess danced around. Is it bad to laugh at the end of the clip?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kailyn looks so happy. Was the pink elephant really for Kailyn????? What a dad! Wish I could have gone too. Love, Mema

Unknown said...

Yes it is bad to laugh at your daughter dancing into the fence , but I'm still laughing. I wish there was more. That's my little princess. Miss you all, Mema