CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Flip flops & convertibles!

She's 1/4 Florida girl! Never even tried to take off her first pair of flips! She has a few sandals, but these actually go between the toes like big-girl flip flops, so how was I to resist? Impossible, I tell you!

As usual, when I splurge I buy something like $3.99 flip flops. And Brian's splurge... a new car! Jeez Louise! He calls me an impulse shopper! It is so cool - it has a little trunk with tools in it, and the engine has spark plugs and can all be taken apart. They already had it jacked up working on it tonight, dad & Kailyn. She sure loves spending time with him!

So, today was a big day! She also took a bath in the tub today. She LOVED it! I figured she was ready a while ago, just have been too busy with other things to clean her tub out. She soaked the entire room, splashing and kicking. It was great! I'm not sure if you can see the water in this action shot, but at least you can see her wave pool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All it needs now is an SCS sticker and a GIT-R-DUN Racing sticker! Thank goodness her Florida gramps sent up a bunch......

Blessed said...

I love your blog Staci! I will get mine updated soon as well, it has been too long but you and Katie give me inspiration to keep it up - thank you!

Let's get together soon for a girls play date! :)

Anonymous said...

Does it have XM radio????? I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Mema