CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bears!



We all agree, Kailyn says "dad" now. I guess it'll be going in the book... I was really hoping for a "mom," but I think I'm just chopped liver. She even got a "briiiiiii" out for the babysitter, Britni. Isn't that swell?

The pictures are of the bears, a mama and a cub, that have been hanging out in the field next to our house. It's kind of cool, but I am a little scared of them to be honest. I cussed Willie when he had to go out tonight in the dark!

2 comments:

Belle Etoile said...

Wow, that is pretty scary. I saw one cross the road in front of me coming to work the other day. Amazing - but distance between you is always a good thing!

Anonymous said...

I completely understandd the chopped liver feeling! Tyler didn't call me mama until Mother's Day (how appropriate!) and he was 13 months old. Now he calls Maggie mama too! He tries saying Maggie May and it comes out mama. Oh well!