CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Big Girl School

Kailyn may get to go to the "big kid school" next year! Not as a kindergartner, of course, but they have a fabulous preschool program that we are trying to get her in to.

She is so excited that she had her outfit for the screening, jewelry and shoes included, picked out two days early! It was a brief glimpse into the future as I walked with her, hand in hand, four houses up the street to the front door of the school. I can't believe that time has gone so quickly and this is my last school year with her at home.

We won't know for sure until fall, but I have a really good feeling about it. The teacher is great, and I think that it will be a good head start for Kailyn to get to know the school and some of the teachers and kids prior to starting kindergarten, especially since she will start a little younger than most kiddos. The program is a couple of hours each day, and the kids get to do fun activities like gym, library time, and music.

2 comments:

swellflamingo said...

Soo cute:) What a big girl!

Mema said...

I am so proud of Kailyn, she is getting so big and so smart!!!! That is my favorite pose! Love Mema