CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Halloween

I think this Halloween was the longest ever! Kailyn's preschool carved pumkins the week before, then the library had a party, her school had a party, the elementary school had a party, we went trick-or-treating (or chicken treating if Kailyn's talking), and then Matt & Brandy had a party... it was fun, but I am glad that we are moving on to the next holiday, which includes a TRIP TO FLORIDA!!!

Kailyn tried to convince Dad to take the slimy stuff out, but she eventually got in there.

Kailyn and her Valdez BFF, Bella, at the preschool party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have my glasses on and still can't tell which one is Kailyn. Is it the bunny????? Wish I was up there for all the parties. Love, Mema

Anonymous said...

OOPs, I just realized the bunny is Bella , how did I not know my little Kailyns hands. Mema