CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 03, 2008

Charlie's birthday

For those of you that don't know, Charlie's birth went great. From the first good contraction to holding him in my arms was right at 2 hours! It was pretty intense; it went so fast that each contraction was exponentially worse than the last, but my crew (Brian, Mom, Merreley, and my fantastic nurse) really were great at keeping me focused and effective.

A quick smile between contractions at 9:59 am.
Holding Baby Charlie at 11:11 am.11:30 - I just love this face; Kailyn made the same one and he still makes it today. It's really cute (is that mean?)
Kailyn got to come in right after the birth - this pic is at 11:45 (he was born at 11:07).

First bath at 12:56.



1 comment:

Kristen said...

You look SO GREAT! I don't believe that these were taken right after you had a baby!!!!