CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 26, 2011

On to a new adventure...

Our new backyard!

So... we've decided to make the move. To Wasilla that is. We have loved our chapter in Valdez, but feel that the time has come to move closer to family and our friends in that part of the State. Of course, I have mixed feelings about the move, but I know in my heart it's the right thing for our family. But here's the catch: We found out 2 weeks ago, and I am due to have Baby Jack in 4 weeks. And.... my kiddos like to come three weeks early. Meaning that when we leave next week, I should be good and ready to go into labor. Moving while this pregnant isn't the most fun, but I suppose it's better than moving with a newborn!So... in the last two weeks we have accepted a new job, bought a house, sold a house, found a doctor willing to deliver a full-term woman she's never met, packed a house, and shipped a car. Oh yeah, and fed, bathed, and entertained three kids under the age of 6 all the while trying to keep my legs crossed and up so that I don't go into labor. Aaaaahhhh... I am looking forward to sitting in front of the woodstove drinking a hot chocolate and watching the moose from my new front window. And... the best part... my new quilting room!!! Yippee!

No comments: