CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 04, 2011

Bath Time!

Brian had an unexpected meeting tonight, so I decided to switch my morning "shoot" to tonight. He's booked up Sunday, I'm booked up tomorrow afternoon, and then he leaves on Monday for Anchorage for the week. I hate to sneak away all by myself when I will be all alone for several days next week anyways!
Not one to take advantage of the GREAT OPPORTUNITY to go to bed early, I had a FABULOUS time giving baths! There are 3 towels soaking up the water, and the rug is hanging from the rod to drip dry. The water was cold when I got the boys out - I can't believe how kids just don't care about that stuff.
If you're wondering why his face is blue, please, read on to the next post. He also got a bath yesterday. This is what is stubbornly sticking to him.
The funniest part was when Charlie noticed the camera and put his arm around Aiden. I did not ask him to do this, he just did... and Aiden wasn't all too pleased. I just love Charlie's little face... it is so sweet that he is trying so hard!
-
This week we are working on shutter speed. All these pictures are shot in shutter priority with no flash, except the last one. So far, I really like this mode; you are able to do alot of really fun stuff with it!

No comments: