CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Un, Do, Dree, Five!

Un... You put some dirt in the pot...
Do... You pat the seeds down (after we put the seeds in, of course, but that was definitely a two person project... no pictures!)...

Dree... You add some more dirt...

Seems like we're forgetting something.... I know Mom said there's another number.... nope.... Just smile for the camera, she'll never notice!

FIVE!!! Lots of water for the flowers....
We are going to give a garden a try this year, and I am so excited! However, let's get to the part where KAILYN IS COUNTING!!! Can you imagine the tears in my eyes - I AM SOOOO PROUD!!! I was worried she would say her ABCs first and be one of those english nerds like her Aunt Teresa =), but she absolutely loves to count!! (Even though she usually only gets to two).

This one was right before she grabbed her little mini-rake and shovel and re-did it all. Who knows where the seeds ended up???